P2P group has actually launched an upgraded variation of “Kanto Karaoke”.
Description: Kanto Karaoke Gamer & Recorder– The Best Karaoke Software … Supports all multimedia formats. Tape your voice on the music, sing and record your performance! Mic settings offered. Direct conversion midi to mp3, with or without tune track. High quality sound in output thanks to soundfonts.
Where to Download Karaoke Tunes for Free?
Do you love singing? Are you an expert or just a music fan? Do you want to practice singing karaoke songs a little by yourself, from the convenience of your …
KantoKaraoke: The Best and Free CD G Player for PC and Mac
Do you have a collection of karaoke CD G discs or MP3 CDG files stored on your PC (or Mac)? Are you searching for a free CDG Player that …
How to Change the Pitch/Key of a Video Karaoke Tune (MP4, WMV …) on PC and Mac
Kanto Karaoke permits you to alter the secret (pitch) of your video karaoke tunes. It supports the following video karaoke formats: AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, FLV and MP4. To alter …
– Gamer midi, kar, mp3, cdg, mp4 and so on
– Live Performance Management
– Edit audio setting
– Playlist management
– Ulimited Playlist songs
– Recording voice over music
– Midi to Mp3 conversion
Kanto Karaoke is the new, professional and innovative Karaoke Player & Recorder developed for experts and for those who enjoys doing karaoke at house with good friends or loved ones. Unlike rivals, Kanto Karaoke uses all the required to do Karaoke in the easiest method.
Kanto Karaoke supports all multimedia formats: MP3, Mid, Kar, Mp3 Cdg, karaoke videos (. Avi,. Wmv,. Mp4, etc …). To start doing karaoke and sing on any track simply click the button “Quick Open File” and choose the tune to be played. It will appear the screen with the words of the song and you could start to sing!
Kanto Karaoke uses 2 “modules” on the best side of the screen:
- Playlists: In this section you can create endless playlists. A playlist is a list with your favorite songs. Thanks to the playlist you can avoid every time to search for songs to sing.
- Live Efficiency: This is the genuine novelty presented by Kanto Karaoke. The Live Efficiency suggests (in genuine time) the tune that is currently playing and those that will be played after. Thanks to the “Live Efficiency” you can schedule your performance and prevent interruption from one tune to the next.
- Fade Out/Crossfade: Kanto Karaoke is the ONLY karaoke gamer that is able to switch from one track to another with a CROSSFADE effect (it reduces the volume of the stopped song and at the exact same time it increases the volume of the new tune picked). In this method you will avoid to change songs so brusquely.
- High quality playback: Kanto Karaoke supplies the very best playback quality for mid/kar files, thanks to the incorporated SoundFont. From the Options menu of the program you can likewise alter the SoundFont file to tailor the sound quality.
- Midi Channel Management: left wing of the program there are 2 crucial functions. Midi Channels Config permits you to see and turn on/off any midi channel. Tune (CH4) instead allows you to quickly shut off the “melody track”, so you can sing on a “tidy” support track.
- Audio Settings: from this module, the software permits you to alter pitch (” Secret”) and speed (” Tempo” of the backing track (mid, kar, mp3, etc …)
Kanto Karaoke comes from the idea of producing a software for singing recording on any support track. There are currently similar programs but the majority of them don’t work!
To transform your PC into a real recording studio, follow these 3 basic steps:
- Input Device: At the bottom left of the program, from the drop-down menu, choose “Microphone” as the input device. If you see several similar entries, be sure to choose the right one (the gadget that is really set up on your PC). We advise you to utilize an external microphone (with USB input). If you do not have it, you can use the internal microphone of your PC, however the quality will be lower.
- Start Recording: Open the tune (by choosing it from your PC or by double clicking the file in the playlist) and then click the RED circular button in the player. Now, you can start to sing!
- Stop Recording: At the end of the song, click the STOP button and then again on the RED button. On the left side of the program, you’ll see an entry in the” Recordings” module. Double click on it to open the folder where you can discover the mp3 file: this is the recording you just made!